The Chair of Transformation of the Economic Model of the University of Valencia will host a practical workshop for the preparation of proposals for participation in European financing programs in the field of circular economy.
Within the framework of the Chair’s training activities, this practical workshop is planned with the aim of raising awareness and facilitating access to European funding programs in the area of circular economy. It is aimed at public and private entities, local administrations, research centers, companies and, in short, all those social agents interested in promoting and implementing circular economy projects.
During the workshop, the project preparation phases, the specific requirements of each program, and guidelines and recommendations will be offered in order to contribute to the success of the proposals. The session will take place entirely online on November 12 from 11:30 to 14:00 (sign up here).
- Presentation and introduction
- Overview of the main lines of financing offered by the EU in Circular Economy
- Support actions by the General Directorate of European Funds of the Generalitat Valenciana
- Cases of success and failure: what to do and what not to do when preparing proposals
- Practical criteria for the preparation of documents. Information required on platforms
- Recommendations and tips for future financing programs